Eco Slim: same bottle, different formulas!
Eco Slim is a dietary supplement whose single bottle contains the equivalent of 3 kilograms of fresh wild berries. It’s a weight-loss product in the form of drops to be diluted in 250 ml of water and taken during breakfast. That’s what we read on an “official” site we spotted on the web. But there’s a catch!
We found more than one website claiming to be the official manufacturer of Eco Slim. The problem is, we’ve seen the same product image used to illustrate two products with the same name, but two different formulas! What’s more, the name Eco Slim is often used to designate several products at once. But what exactly is it?
Eco Slim, same bottle, more than one formula!
EcoSlim is certainly a slimming product. If only by referring to the term “Slim”, which can be found on a large number of slimming products available everywhere on the web and in pharmacies and parapharmacies.
However, we’re not sure about the two very different versions of this product found on several online sales sites. Indeed, while one formula contains a selection of natural berries, another version contains other ingredients with known and recognized slimming virtues.
Which to believe, exactly? We leaned towards the version that most closely matched the product’s packaging: the one with the colorful berries. So we’ll assume that this is the official website we’re relying on to learn more about Eco Slim.
It seems that the “Slim” particle found in the name of many slimming products is quite “cursed” on the web! Most of the products we’ve come across with “Slim” in their names have turned out to be scams.
The manufacturer behind Eco Slim
To date, we’ve been unable to find the name of the company or laboratory behind Eco Slim. On the official website (which boils down to a long, long sales page packed with sales pitches), there’s virtually no mention of the manufacturer, or the product’s country of origin.
We therefore had to go through the product’s online ordering process, in the hope of finding a name. No direct reference, apart from an e-mail address belonging to a domain we visited. We came across a distributor-type website for many cosmetics and health products.
To top it all, on this other site, we found a page dedicated to Eco Slim, but… with a third formula this time! To tell you the truth, we were quick to turn back at this point. Our experience prevented us from going any further and risking wasting euros that would be better spent elsewhere.
The formula(s) Eco Slim
As mentioned above, Eco Slim are bottled drops that we’ve found in a variety of formulas. Here’s what’s on the menu.
Eco Slim 1 formula:
- Wild bilberries: Contain a record number of polyphenols that offset the effects of a fatty diet;
- Arctic Plaqueberries: 15 times more vitamin C than oranges, 3 times more pro-vitamin A than carrots;
- Erntekrone cranberries: these Swedish cranberries contain synephrine, which blocks hunger after sufficient calories have been consumed;
- Podophyll berries: speed up metabolism, break down fats in the intestine, lower cholesterol levels.
Eco Slim 2 formula:
- L-carnitine: improves metabolism and helps convert fats into the energy our bodies need;
- Chitosan: derived from chitin and found in the shells of crustaceans, it accelerates tissue regeneration, so that weight loss does not produce stretch marks;
- Caffeine: lowers cholesterol and stimulates the production of acids useful for eliminating excess fat;
- Coleus forskohlii extract: has beneficial effects on the intestine and contributes to better, faster vitamin absorption;
- Guarana extract: reduces appetite by allowing us to eat less, speeds up metabolism to burn more fat and reduces drowsiness;
- Fucus seaweed extract: makes you feel full, so you eat less, and helps eliminate harmful toxins;
- Succinic acid: is present in all living organisms and is involved in cellular metabolism, in particular in the metabolism of lipids between a-ketoglutaric acid and fumaric acid during the Krebs cycle in the mitochondria;
- Vitamins ?2, ?5, ?6, ?8, ?12.
EcoSlim 3 formula:
- Vegetal glycerine – 75% hydroalcoholic extract 1:10 (tincture)
- Tea tree (camelia sinensis) extract – 10% hydroalcoholic (tincture)
- Ginger root extract (Zingiber officinale) – 10% hydroalcoholic
- Dog rose extract (Rosa Canina) – 4%; with raspberry and strawberry flavor.
The difference between these 3 variants is quite striking. We’re used to finding a few small changes from a basic formula. But here, we’re really wondering about the existence of a product called Eco Slim.
What the drops promise Eco Slim
One of the various Eco Slim websites boasts of a comprehensive approach to weight loss promoted by a blend of Nordic berries containing a record number of vitamins and bioactive substances. According to the same site, Eco Slim has a targeted action with a draining effect that promotes lipolysis 3 times faster, effectively breaking down fat.
According to a second, allegedly official website, Eco Slim normalizes the body’s hormonal balance and regulates the metabolic process. It also strengthens skin, hair and nails. Eco Slim is said to help the body assimilate nutrients and contribute to the breakdown of fats and carbohydrates. It also reduces cholesterol, helps the gastrointestinal tract function properly and eliminates toxins and excess water.
In short, we’re not going to list all the claims we’ve spotted on these sites. We must say, however, that in the absence of a verified Eco Slim formula, we cannot confirm these promises. No information is available either about the dosage of these ingredients.
How to use EcoSlim?
These are drops to be diluted in water and taken with breakfast, every day.
According to another site, it’s more like 25 drops to be taken 3 times a day, in a glass of water 30 minutes before a meal.
Buy Eco Slim online
For once, these different websites agree on the question of price. A 30 ml bottle of Eco Slim drops costs €49. You enter your name, telephone number and address, and receive a phone call after 30 minutes. Payment is made on delivery.
NOTE: The name of this product is often confused with that of another supplement called Ecoslim Native Remedies, a review of which has already been published on our website.
Our opinion on Eco Slim
We won’t beat about the bush: Eco Slim is a product whose name does indeed exist. But we can’t confirm its exact formula, nor can we determine its origin or manufacturer. Too many grey areas remain after our investigation, and we can’t recommend such a product.