Juice-Rite, 34 fruits and vegetables in one pill!
Juice-Rite is a supplement offering a blend of 34 fruits and vegetables that claims to help you lose weight and regain your health. We all know that eating fruit and vegetables is good for your health. But do we really know what benefits they have for the body? And how can eating fruit and vegetables help you lose weight successfully? Is a single pill containing all these fruits and vegetables effective for weight loss? Let’s try to answer these questions by presenting this slimming and wellness supplement.
Juice-Rite presentation and promises
Juice Rite comes in the form of two combined supplements: a fruit concentrate supplement, Juice-Rite Fruit Blend, and a fruit concentrate supplement, Juice-Rite Fruit Blend. Juice-Rite Fruit Blend, and a vegetable concentrate supplement, Juice-Rite Vegetable Blend. Juice-Rite Vegetable Blend. This Juice Rite combination offers no less than 34 fruits and vegetables, and is designed to boost energy and vitality. The manufacturer of this blend clearly makes the following promises:
- Strengthen the body’s natural defenses;
- Stimulate metabolism;
- Boost energy levels;
- Improve immune function.
Rich in vitamins, essential enzymes, nutrients and antioxidants, Juice-Rite is, according to its manufacturer, THE ideal supplement for people whose diet is low in fruit and vegetables. It will help them meet their body’s needs and avoid possible deficiencies.
The recommended dosage for Juice-Rite is 4 capsules a day, with two capsules at breakfast (1 Blend fruit capsule + 1 Vegetable Blend capsule) and two capsules at dinner, again with 1 Blend fruit capsule + 1 Vegetable Blend capsule.
The Juice-Rite manufacturer
Juice-Rite is designed, manufactured and marketed by American laboratories Newton-Everett Biotech. This company is renowned for the quality of its supplements, which target a multitude of themes, all related to health and well-being. Their supplements are available in the USA and Europe.
Vegetables contained in Juice-Rite Vegetable Blend :
Garlic, Beetroot, Broccoli, Carrot, Celery, Cauliflower, Brussels sprouts, Cabbage, Onion, Barley, Parsley, Leek, Yellow bell pepper, Radish, Tomato.
Fruit contained in Juice-Rite Fruit Blend :
Pineapple, Cranberry, Cherry, Lemon, Grape concentrate. Strawberry, Raspberry, Melon, Blueberry, Orange, Grapefruit, Papaya, Watermelon, Peach, Apple pectin, Pear, Plum, Linden, Lemon zest,
Health benefits of fruit and vegetables
Apart from the taste or appearance of a fruit or vegetable, we mustn’t forget that these are foods with a thousand virtues, which we necessarily find in our everyday meals. For those of you who still balk at the sight or taste of any of these foods, here are three great reasons to consider them!
They’re natural antioxidants
Antioxidants are substances with which most of us are familiar. They protect the body against free radicals, helping to prevent and avoid many diseases. Here are just a few of the virtues of antioxidants:
- Reducing cholesterol and the risk of cardiovascular disease : by preventing oxidation in the body, they inhibit the transformation of chemical substances present in the body into free radicals, which are particularly harmful to blood vessels. These include carotenoids, found in large quantities in oranges, peaches, tomatoes, peppers and mangoes, which help reduce LDL cholesterol (or bad cholesterol), thereby lowering the risk of cardiovascular disease.
- Prevent the onset of cancer : according to theSUVIMAX study, study, one of the largest studies ever carried out to evaluate the effects of antioxidants, vitamins and minerals, regular consumption of fruit and vegetables effectively reduces the risk of cancer by 30%.
- Protecting the eyes : Antioxidants are powerful protectors of the eyes and vision in general. Among them, zeaxanthin (found in cauliflower) and lutein (found in carrots, oranges and spinach, for example) are excellent protectors.
- Delaying aging : It’s well known that antioxidants limit the attack of free radicals on cell membranes. So a regular, substantial intake of green leafy vegetables (spinach, broccoli, cabbage) and fruit (plums, raspberries, redcurrants) delays the ageing of body cells and skin.
Natural vitamin mines
Involved in a wide range of biological functions, vitamins are essential nutrients for the body. Among other things, they regulate metabolism, facilitate energy release, and perform such important functions as bone and tissue synthesis.
As the body is unable to synthesize vitamins (with the exception of vitamins D and K), they must be supplied by the diet. Vitamins :
- Help fight infection by strengthening the body;
- Help repair damaged tissue;
- Prevent skin aging;
- Participate in the metabolism of nutrients and micronutrients;
- Act on hormonal processes.
Safe sources of enzymes
Enzymes are proteins that catalyze, i.e. facilitate, biochemical reactions. Let’s take sugar to illustrate the role of enzymes. Enzymes will convert sugar, which has a very slow reaction speed, into carbon dioxide and water to extract the energy that will fuel the body, and do so in a matter of milliseconds. Enzymes :
- Promote absorption of food and nutrients by improving digestion;
- Break down nutrients and convert them into substances usable by the body;
- Prevent fat accumulation;
- act on immunity.
Juice-Rite and science
There’s no doubt about it: science confirms that regular, high consumption of fruit and vegetables optimizes health and reduces the risk of disease.
With regard to fruit and vegetable consumption and its effect on weight loss, we were able to find a study carried out on 213 obese people. These people followed a protocol that included a reduction in fat, an increase in carbohydrates and unlimited consumption of fruit and vegetables. The results showed a weight loss success rate of 69% (with an average loss of 6.3kg), as well as weight loss maintenance after more than 2 years.
Juice-Rite side effects and contraindications
Given its exclusive composition of fruit and vegetables, Juice Rite is a supplement that is guaranteed by its manufacturer to be safe for your health.
There are therefore no contraindications to taking this supplement.
Juice-Rite price and guarantee
Juice-Rite is available in two different pack sizes:
- A pack of 120 capsules, for a 30-day course of treatment, will cost you 32,99€
- The 240-capsule pack, for a 60-day course of treatment, will cost you 59,99€, or 9% off
A 30-day money-back guarantee is offered by the official online sales site.
Juice-Rite user testimonials
We have found testimonials from many people who have chosen Juice Rite to compensate for a diet lacking in fruit and vegetables. They all agree that Juice Rite is a very practical solution for people who don’t have time to cook, or who don’t like vegetables and/or fruit. Some users report feeling fitter and feeling the effects of the supplement quite quickly.
However, there are virtually no reports of weight loss.